Tuesday, July 7, 2009

EXPLORE

Alright, I guess it's about time I talk about EXPLORE.
I'm still having Redfish withdrawal but it's been 10 days already.
I've been having a lot of fun, the people here are super nice and it's interesting to have slow, almost juvenile conversations with everyone because they are in French.
My housemates are awesome and along with Mike (our honorary housemate) we have beaucoup de fun.
Oh yeah, I'm also un Tortue Ninja - Leonardo to be exact.
I love talking to the locals here although I've only gone out a couple of times - it's awesome because they use "what's your sign" as a pick up line here! it's gotten so out of fashion it's cool again or something hahah

I'm also taking a class thing on French songs and seeking guitar teachers - i've taught and wrote a couple more songs which has been tres ecoeurant!

The food here sucks except for today when I got to eat RATATOUILLE!! that was pretty awesome because of the movie

Les boys here aren't that bad looking either ;)

Anyways if you're reading this, you're probably someone I miss so drop me a line or call me (msg me for the number)

Love ya
Salimah

No comments:

Post a Comment